Many businesses see governance, risk and compliance only as an overhead, called upon when something goes wrong. They let it become isolated from the rest of the company, creating an ‘us’ versus ‘them’ attitude. And that’s confusing and frustrating for everyone.
This is where Qualsys comes in.
We provide and implement software and practices that make governance, risk and compliance accessible for everyone. We do this through:
- Coaching champions: We provide the tools, training and support to engage your organisation with GRC. Throughout your journey, you’ll have a team behind you who will help you measure performance, achieve your goals and demonstrate value.
- Designing user-friendly systems: For Superusers, our software is powerful, advanced and configurable. For end-users, the system is delightfully easy and intuitive.
- Tailoring our software and services: Governance, risk and compliance is not a one-size fits all approach. Every business has different compliance and internal quality requirements.
Why blue chips and SMEs choose us
Qualsys have the advantage of working with the best Governance, Risk and Compliance experts in the industry. This means whatever your compliance obligations, chances are we already have experience with the regulation or Standard requirements.
We lead the industry
Our team are regular speakers at industry conferences across the UK, and provide a number of highly-rated training courses which tackle the most important Governance, Risk and Compliance challenges faced today.
Qualsys was founded in 1995 by Mike Pound and Mike Bendall with a mission to transform the role of governance, risk and compliance. We are now a team of 50+ based in Sheffield UK, delivering governance, risk and compliance solutions for some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
From Melbourne to Frankfurt, Sheffield to Shanghai, our governance, risk and compliance software is used by more than 500,000 people across 120+ countries every single day.
- Certified to ISO 9001/TICKIT
- UKAS/ANSI RAB (certificate 1857/99) registered
- Authorised to issue CPD points
- NOA members