Fast-growing development team looking for a strong full stack developer to work on a re-write of our flagship application – mostly green field development.
The primary focus will be the creation and implementation of a responsive web application with an emphasis on clean and efficient code, always with an eye on usability and performance.
Your main duties will include the creation of modules, components, and unit tests that meet defined functional requirements in an agile development environment. Implementation of UI/UX designs, in terms of database, server and client-side code will be up to you.
- Deliver complete, clean, tested, reusable UI components
- Ensure high performance on both mobile and desktop
- Be a valuable and integral part of a high functioning team
Here are the qualifications that will make you an excellent fit for this position:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Professional, precise communication
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience with creating infrastructure serving the front-end application and assets
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (CI) processes and practices
- Working knowledge of code repositories, branching and merging
- Write valuable unit tests
- Expert knowledge of C#, LINQ, EF, SQL and the Microsoft development stack.
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you’re perfect for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org