Founded in 1989, Alliance Medical is Europe’s leading independent provider of diagnostic and molecular imaging, combining scanning and radiopharmaceutical technology with integrated patient services.
After an ISO 9001 auditor recommended they adopt an electronic quality management system to support their expansion plans, Alliance Medical sourced and implemented Qualsys’s software solution to strengthen and integrate their governance, risk and compliance processes.
The Alliance quality team needed a system which:
- Could be implemented across 24 separate sites
- Was simple to use, to encourage engagement from all clinical and clerical staff
- Was configurable and customisable to Alliance’s specific quality needs and requirements
Alliance Medical now enjoy:
- A 25% increase in reported and corrected incidents and accidents
- An average incident logging time of 30 seconds
- A secure document repository with simplified access and automated reminders
- A more integrated and collaborative auditing, CAPA and document management approach
This is the first IT system where all I've heard is really positive feedback.