W.E Rawson has been manufacturing and distributing non-woven textiles from their site in Yorkshire for 150 years. With plans to increase production to reach even more global markets, W. E. Rawson required a robust system which could consolidate and integrate all quality, environment, health and safety processes.
Since adopting EQMS in 2016, Rawson have achieved:
- A dramatic increase in internal auditing speed and frequency, from 4 audits a year to more than 40
- A £100,000 reduction in insurance premiums with improved EHS management
- Effective ROI within 3 months of going live
- Full system engagement from all staff
- Their paperless project goals
- Centralised documentation, auditing, risk, issue and equipment management
The system has made my job much easier and all my documents are now easy to access and easy to maintain. The training records are simple to review and update, the matrix review brings everything together in an easy to view format which can also be downloaded into Excel files.
Audit Manager is easy to use, specific audits can be designed and these are carried out on a tablet, photos and other evidence are easy to collect during the audit. The download feature is excellent and saves valuable time when writing the final report.
The setting up takes a bit of time, but it's worth it and we have received excellent support from Qualsys throughout the setting up of the system.