W.E Rawson has been manufacturing and distributing non-woven textiles from their site in Yorkshire for 150 years. With plans to increase production to reach even more global markets, W. E. Rawson required a robust system which could consolidate and integrate all quality, environment, health and safety processes.
Since adopting EQMS in 2016, Rawson have achieved:
- A dramatic increase in internal auditing speed and frequency, from 4 audits a year to more than 40
- A £100,000 reduction in insurance premiums with improved EHS management
- Effective ROI within 3 months of going live
- Full system engagement from all staff
- Their paperless project goals
- Centralised documentation, auditing, risk, issue and equipment management
With iEQMS, we've done more audits in four months than the previous four years.