The best EHS management systems empower every employee to feel confident, record risks and share opportunities.
EHS Manager by Qualsys enables your entire business to work in harmony.
Global enterprises choose our EHS management system software because:
- EHS Manager is highly configurable and flexible, yet our implementation process ensures you have the templates and training to get the best return on investment
- Development of the software aligns with Annex SL best practice for certification to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Advanced BI reporting, mobile applications and ERP integrations
Qualsys EHS software embeds legal compliance requirements throughout your business.
The software provides you with a central framework for:
- Leadership and engagement
- Risk assessment and management
- Facility planning
- Documentation and information
- Implementation and operation control
- Training and competency management
- Operations and maintenance
- Legal and contractual obligations
- Checking and corrective action
- Change control
- Third-party service management
- Incident investigation and analysis
- Management review
- Community awareness and emergency prepare
- Assessment feedback and improvement
- Product and supply chain management
- Risk monitoring
- Policy awareness
With free, unlimited end users licenses and a delightfully easy interface, every employee has access to a platform to easily share EHS risks and opportunities.
With workflows, audit trails and notifications, EHS is considered and embedded when there are any business changes.
ISO best practice in mind
Our implementation process follows an Annex SL approach, so you can be confident your system is future-proof.
Personalised and secure
Custom to-do lists, reporting and authorisation controls means your team only see the information relevant to them.
The world's largest, most heavily-regulated organisations, our partners and consultants all have a say in our software development road-map, so you can rest assured you're getting solutions auditors want.
Mobile applications, desktops and kiosks means even the most remote workforce can be confident they are compliant.
What is the Qualsys approach to EHS software?
Every EHS software provider offers a different solution package.
At Qualsys, we believe no two businesses are the same, so your EHS management system needs to be tailored to meet your unique requirements. From scalable licensing to flexible implementation support, we offer a high-touch, tailored package to ensure your management system works and continues to work long into the future.
How does the licencing and pricing work?
Qualsys will deliver a tailored, complete package with scalable licensing. Our packages are flexible and based on how and what you want to achieve with the system.
We scope your requirements and tailor the system to meet your unique business needs. This may include:
- Health and safety document management
- Safety and health observation management
- Regulatory and legislative compliance
- EHS corporate governance
- EHS risk assessments and risk management
- Supplier EHS legal compliance management
- EHS mobile connectivity / remote access through mobile applications: available on iPad, iPhones and modern mobile devices
- Environmental asset safety management
- Accident and incident reporting management
- EHS audits and site inspections
- Non-conformity management – reporting
- Employee health and stress management software
- Environmental health and safety compliance training and competency monitoring
How does Qualsys help us to achieve ISO 45001 and ISO 14001?
Qualsys provides a framework to manage ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Follow best practices for leadership engagement, risk management, managing external providers and much more.
Can we extend the system to manage quality and information security?
Many organisations use Qualsys software for quality management and information security. The tool is a powerful integrated management system so can be as simple or as embedded as you wish.