These days, vehicles have become computers on wheels. Intelligent systems, smart devices and connected technologies provide a more enjoyable and safer experience for drivers.
However, all too often, these systems go wrong. Defects, variation, waste and recalls cost the automotive industry billions. In an industry characterised by high-risk, high-cost products, automotive businesses simply cannot afford system vulnerabilities, process errors or to ignore the GRC challenge.
Automotive OEMs and suppliers choose Qualsys for:
- Specialist automotive governance, risk and compliance software, implementation and training services
- Expertise applying VDA, IATF 16949, and APQP within our software
- Proven results to make automotive businesses more efficient, resilient and profitable
Supports advanced product quality planning (APQP)
Our software helps you control the end-to-end process from designing a car, production, through to delivery to the customer.
Predict to prevent
Historical data analysis and integrated risk management ensures you don't miss a thing.
Know what's happening, right now
Real-time dashboard reporting and live notifications when an issue is reported, means you can act faster.
Get your OEMs and suppliers documenting and reporting when you need and how you need it with custom supplier portals.
Consistent data sets you can actually use
Send APQP and PPAP forms such as FMEAS and Part Submission Warrants electronically.
Demonstrate rigid processes
With audit trails, a best practice implementation and the ability to challenge decision making, you can demonstrate compliance to IATF 16949.
Gone are the days automotive manufacturers had to manually move all audit results from 100's of sites. Now, audits are updated centrally and all audit results are instantly visible - even for the complex VDA 6.3 audits.
- Get ideas and inspiration View a live automotive quality management system in action
- See pricing information Learn how our licensing and costs work.
- Talk to an expert The demonstration will take place with a member of our management team
- IATF 16949 See an IATF 16949 quality management system in action
- VDA 6.3 See how our VDA 6.3 Audit Manager extension is applied