Many businesses get lost in their environment, health and safety improvement journeys. Disparate systems and data sources, and lack of cross-functional collaboration results in a lack of visibility, costly mistakes and damaged reputation.
Qualsys’s EHS software eliminates all these issues. We provide a systematic, connected solution which helps you stay compliant, manage risks and identify opportunities for improvement.
Integrated software modules enable you to systematically assess risks, manage policies and employee training records, and ensure your equipment is safe and working at maximum capacity.
Case for a robust EHS management system:
- Work-related injuries and ill health cost the UK economy an estimated £14.1 billion in 2015/2016.
- Average fine in 2016 for health and safety negligence was £115,440
- Number of Directors prosecuted by the HSE trebled in 2016.
- Despite remarkable improvements in health and safety, workplace deaths, illnesses and accidents have plateaued.
- Businesses must focus their attention to the health and well-being of staff to reduce stress-related illnesses.
- Fines for environmental offences have doubled in recent years.
When you automate data capture and EHS management activity, you spend more time focusing on strategy and managing operational risk.
Our EHS solutions will help you:
- Formalise and standardise your processes, policies and procedures.
- Improve cross-functional collaboration.
- Avoid £1m+ legislative penalties and fines by demonstrating the business has adequately assessed, planned and managed potential risks.
- Reinforce best practice through continuous review and improvement, helping you achieve ISO 14001, ISO 45001/ OHSAS 18001.
- Real-time access to data, so you can act faster.
- Get even more data through 200+ integrations, integrated mobile applications and web-browser connectivity.
Put in place the robust controls so you get the data you need in the format you want it.
Qualsys's EHS software enables you to successfully adapt to internal and external change. Free end-users makes it highly scalable.
Employees across your business are able to instantly access up-to-date processes, view associated standards and legislation, and manage their training records.
With mobile applications and software available on any browser, your employees can stay compliant wherever they are.
Real-time collaboration on design and development
Create a central repository for all product data. Give people access to the right data at the right time, so they can make more strategic and informed decisions.
Our software is easy to use, intuitive and is free for end users. This makes it easier to get everyone engaged and encourage your team to challenge and help improve your processes.
Stop issues before they occur
With access to data trends, you can predict issues before they occur. This gives you a safer place to work.
The document control module makes it a lot easier to find the most up to date documents, processes and procedures. Every employee can also manage their training records and log issues. For our management team, they can now see a log of all activity and see if there are any outstanding issues from the Dashboard.
When we are audited by our customers, Qualsys's software makes it a lot easier for our customers to access a full audit trail of all activity and meet AS9100 requirements.