Customer satisfaction is not simply a “nice to have” or “feel good factor” but a vital contributor to business success.
Over time, satisfaction develops into brand loyalty – where customers believe that their relationship with your business is in their continued best interest. Research shows that loyal customers stay longer, buy more and are more inclined to tell great stories about you to other potential customers.
This combination of online gap analysis, telephone consultation and maturity assessment provides an outstanding foundation for any business to review, develop and leverage their customer satisfaction arrangements.
- 25+ question online gap analysis checklist aligned with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Includes consideration of monitoring, analysis and communication of customer feedback.
- 1-hour review and strategy planning call with customer satisfaction expert Mark Eydman to facilitate actions to drive improvement and leverage advantage from deserved customer loyalty.
- Self-assess your overall customer satisfaction arrangements using the Six Pillars of Customer Loyalty Maturity (c) model issued free when you buy the Customer Satisfaction gap analysis.
- Wholly resourced by UK-based team.
- Created by expert with 30+ years experience in developing customer satisfaction strategies for businesses across the globe.
- Aligned with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 by IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 auditor / lead auditor.
- Ensure alignment with the customer satisfaction requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Improve customer satisfaction & loyalty with the foundations to a high-impact improvement strategy.
- Be more profitable by identifying and addressing potential causes of dissatisfaction while ensuring that the drivers of satisfaction are understood and captured.
- Use deserved customer loyalty to drive business success.
Buy for £300 + VAT