What is a user requirements specification?
A user requirements specification (URS) provides a detailed list of the functionality required from your solution.
From this URS template you will:
- Discover new potential uses
- Maximise your investment
- Save time putting together a list of potential requirements
Who should use this URS?
- If you are in the manufacturing, life science or food industries
- If you need a URS but do not know where to begin
- If you have started putting together a URS but want some additional ideas
- FREE 1-hour review and strategy planning call with the Qualsys team.
- 13 sheets and plenty of feature ideas!
How should you use this URS?
- Adapt the key themes and feature / functionality list to meet your internal requirements
- Send to a shortlist of GRC software vendors who will then complete the URS, helping you to find the best solution for your business.