- Introduction to GMP for new life science and medical device businesses
- Harmonising global regulatory requirements in a central quality management system
- Case studies and working examples
- How to demonstrate performance to auditors
- Developing and reporting on your metrics to improve your medical device management system
- How to use your successful medical device quality management system metrics to drive your business forward
Who should attend?
- If you are responsible for quality or compliance in a start-up life science or medical device business
- If you are new to a role in a medical device or small life science business
Breakdown of the day:
This highly interactive course will be presented through a series of presentations, individual and group workshop exercises.
As well as learning from the training provider, we hope you will network with the other delegates and learn from their experiences.
This training day runs from 9.30 – 4pm and includes a warm, locally-sourced lunch.
Included with this course:
Delegates will be provided with electronic templates, guides and course notes following the session.
Homework before the day:
We want to make the day as useful to you as possible. About a week prior to your training day, we will send you some tasks to complete.
Qualsys HQ, Aizlewoods Mill, Nursery Street, Sheffield, S3 8GG
£795 + VAT
Request more information: