Improve your quality maturity:
Many businesses see quality only as an overhead, called upon when something goes wrong. They let it become isolated from the rest of the company, creating an ‘us’ versus ‘them’ attitude. And that’s confusing and frustrating for everyone. Yet a company with a highly developed culture of quality spends, on average, £300m less annually fixing mistakes.
This interactive in-company workshop is designed to improve the maturity of quality in your business by equipping your team with tools, techniques and case studies.
It provides an overview of what quality is, why a quality approach is necessary, how to engage others with quality, and what to measure.
Prepare your business
Qualsys has designed a highly interactive 1-day quality management workshop which will help you:
- What a culture of quality looks like
- Engage your organisation with quality
- Lessons learned from our business, customers and partners
- Manage risk, apply ISO 9001:2015 and make your business more profitable
- Build a weekly health check and actions list to continue your journey
- Measure and report performance for a culture of quality
Who should attend?
- Quality teams
- Leadership / senior management
- This course can also be tailored for more junior members of staff to provide them with an introduction to a culture of quality
Agenda: Session typically runs from 9 – 4pm with an hour break for lunch
Each of these lessons last approximately 45 minutes (Agenda is tailored to meet your internal requirements.)
- Introduction: What is a culture of quality?
- A customer focused business
- Leadership as quality advocates
- How standards should help, not hinder
- Quality health checks
- Empowering your employees
- Operational excellence
- Case studies
- More information
Included with this course:
Delegates will be provided with both printed and electronic templates, guides and course notes following the session.
Lunch will also be provided if hosted at Qualsys campus.
Qualsys is committed to enriching your learning and training experience. In order to help you get the most from your course, we invite all our students to take part in some brief pre-course activities. We find this helps both your tutors in understanding your objectives and to support rich and detailed discussions on the day. As a result, we are better placed to deliver a learning experience that works for you – both in the classroom and beyond!
1 day: 9am – 4pm
Flexible payment options: Pay online via secure checkout portal or by invoice.
Kate Armitage, Compliance Director at Qualsys, has over 16 years’ experience of managing governance, risk and compliance. At Qualsys, Kate leads the GRC product strategy and trains businesses to ensure their systems, processes and procedures are compliant and meet our industry-leading best practice framework. Kate has worked with global brands like Sodexo, BT, Diageo and Honeywell, as well as hundreds of SMEs, to make quality instinctive, intuitive and natural.
Why Qualsys is the UK’s leading authority on culture of quality – we’re not just consultants
Smashing the glass wall between the quality team and the rest of the business is crucial to delivering an integrated, business-wide quality-centric approach.
But building a ‘culture of quality’ that encompasses everybody isn’t easy. In fact, our 2019 global GRC benchmarking report found that 40% of leadership teams still aren’t sufficiently engaged with quality – and ‘the importance of empowering everyone to own quality’ emerged as a key lesson learnt from 2017.
As with any business change, those small first steps are vital.
Qualsys provides software and expert services to help organisations to transform their culture to a proactive, empowered entity.
Examples of our customers include Diageo, Honeywell, BT Global Services, NHS, and Berryworld.
This isn’t just something for us to be proud of – it’s the source of our knowledge and expertise that we share in these cost-effective training workshops.
Upon completion of this course, your team will have improved knowledge of:
- What customer-first really means
- Defining purpose, vision, and mission
- Understanding and communicating shared beliefs, values, norms and practices
- How to ensure your business processes and practices are clearly defined
- How to expose and deal with unacceptable behaviours
Sign up here:
Only: £1494+ VAT for up to six people. 1-day workshop in-house