- Introduction to the module
- Managing permissions, users and configurations
- What makes a good system manager?
- How to spot trends by developing an effective dashboard, reports and usability analysis
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for one or multiple software modules
Breakdown of the day:
This highly interactive course is presented through presentations and case studies relevant to your business and exercises.
This training day runs from 9.30 – 4pm.
Included with this course:
Delegates will be provided with electronic templates, guides and course notes following the session.
You’ll be given an exam to complete in order to become a certified system administrator. When you pass this course, you will be given a certificate.
Request more information: